Monday, January 09, 2006

2006 - A Fresh Start

Well I am due another blog entry.

Apologies if I've had any visitors over the last 6 weeks or so, but I needed a bit of a rest from the blogging as I was getting tired of writing about wins:)

I haven't been playing too much poker lately as I've been busy, when I have I'm doing OK, won a $5 re-buy MTT on Saturday for $800 and also had a 2nd and a 6th in the last week so I'm running good on-line.

I decided to re-invest my live winnings into www.vegasbabypoker.com which I bought.

It's a site that is different to all the others, and something I feel has real potential as the online poker industry continues to grow at extraordinary rates.
It will take quite a while to be earning money as I will be re-investing income I receive in advertising and marketing for at least the first 6 months, but it is a challenge anyway, and an enjoyable one at that.

We have our house 'Sale Agreed' in Dublin, so will be moving end of February back to the west.
Another new challenge lays ahead of us there, as it will time to adapt, find jobs etc... hopefully I'll be self employed ! ... and we commence building of our own house, and all the things people do when they hit their mid thirties and start to settle down a wee bit.

Happy New Year to any readers I do have, please leave a comment if you have visited, and I apologise for lack of action on my blog in recent weeks.